In this webinar, we review which marijuana laws impact employers and discuss key areas on which employers need to focus when it comes to staying compliant in the evolving legal landscape.
This webinar will provide:
- A review of what happened in 2021
- An overview of existing states with medical and recreational laws and those that are considered employee-friendly
- Drug testing considerations, including a short overview of some unique state policy requirements
- Issues for regulated employers (e.g., DOT and government contractors)
- An example of what an interactive dialogue might look like when someone requests an accommodation of their marijuana use
Join Jennifer Mora from Seyfarth Shaw as she deep dives into the changing legal landscape surrounding marijuana laws and employers.